Flows are an exciting new way that can transform how you approach many of your repetitive workflows items. This is an area of active development and there will be many updates to this page in the coming months, so please check back often to discover new functionality. We aim to provide you with full, best-in-class support during your subscription, so if you need any additional help, please contact us.
Because Flows will be a new concept to many of you, please consider starting by reading the Introductory Guides as a way to orient yourself with what you can accomplish with flows.
- Multi-well Lithofacies Model
- Creating and Smoothing a Grid
- Performing Math Operations on a Grid
- Performing Math Operations on Points
- Writing a New Log Database
- Automated Outlier Removal for Grids
- Tops Interpolation
Flows Help Videos
- Tutorial: Multi-well Lithofacies Models
- Tutorial: Smoothing a grid
- Tutorial: Removing Outliers
- Tutorial: Running Python code in Flows
- Tutorial: Data management tools in Flows
- Tutorial: Tops Interpolation in Flows
- More videos coming soon!