Petrophysics software powered by the cloud
Danomics’ Petrophysics software platform is a cloud-based, multi-well petrophysical mapping package that gives geologists and engineers the tools they need to integrate robust petrophysical workflows into their day-to-day mapping and interpretations. Our software streamlines and automates log analysis so that every well in your data set receives its own, custom interpretation. From regional evaluations to the prospect level our software accelerates and enhances understanding of the subsurface.
Industry Standard Petrophysics & Log Analysis
- Log Normalization
- Badhole ID & Repair
- Vshale / Vclay determination
- TOC Analysis (Passey, Schmoker)
- Mineral Inversion models
- Porosity models w/ Clay & TOC corrections
- Water Saturation & BVW
- Volumetric Calculations
- Geomechanics & Brittleness
- Pore Pressure evaluations
- Workflow controls to standardize equations, methods, and parameters
- Customizable workflows with access to back-end methodologies
- Specifically designed to handle large, multi-well projects
- Core data import and displays
- Rapid interpretation of 1000s of wells
- Built-in mapping w/ localized updates
- Built-in workflows proven to scale from single wells to regional projects
- Cross-section tool that can handle 1000s of wells
- Built-in tools data management tools
Danomics Petrophysics is multi-well by design and built to allow geologists and engineers to integrate robust petrophysical workflows into their interpretations. Traditional petrophysics software doesn’t scale to large projects and most traditional mapping packages don’t offer the level of petrophysical sophistication required in today’s oil and gas industry. Danomics recognized this problem and made scaling petrophysics and log analysis to large projects its core focus.
Visually-driven, drag-and-drop interfaces and real-time updates with zone-by-zone and well-by-well parameter selection, combined with fit-for-purpose QC tools, means that you can quickly generate interpretations, identify and fix problem wells, and deliver results.
Danomics’ Petrophysics uses industry-standard workflows that navigate users through a series of modules for bad hole, clay volume, TOC, mineral inversion for grain density, porosity, saturation, and cutoffs analysis using pre-built, customizable templates with associated parameter selection and entry menus.
Our workflows are flexible, customizable, and extensible so petrophysical staff can modify them to meet your company’s specific requirements and constraints. The software also offers controls so that petrophysical staff can select the equations, methods, and defaults best-suited to your areas of interest, ensuring that interpretations are consistent between different interpreters and teams.
Mapping and Cross-section Tools
Our platform has automated tools for geological and reservoir mapping as well as cross-section tools to help you QC and finalize interpretations as quickly as possible. The software automatically generates a pre-determined series of maps for every zone to help staff understand the impact of every step of the interpretation workflow and evaluate how parameter changes affect results.
Our cross-section tool is also automated, giving interpreters the ability to make cross-sections with 1000s of wells ordered by location.
Oil & Gas Powered by the Cloud
Danomics’ software is cloud-native and delivered entirely through the web browser. You can access your projects, data, and workspace where you are. Why cloud-based?
- By leveraging cloud-infrastructure and data centers we can instantly and automatically scale up computing power to handle the largest of projects.
- Moving to the cloud means your projects are wherever you are. No more worrying about moving licenses between computers, carrying around security dongles, or performance lag when connecting to remote desktops
- Cloud computing eliminates the necessity of purchasing and maintaining high-end workstations. Our software can be run on any device with access to an internet connection.
Cloud is the future of oil and gas and Danomics is leading the way. Contact us at email@example.com for licensing information, to arrange a demo, or to start your free trial.
Have questions? Contact us to learn how Danomics Petrophysics software can start powering your subsurface evaluations today.