At Danomics we believe that providing educational resources and sharing our R&D is key to helping customers understand what we do. When we give a webinar or conference talk it will primarily be about methods that you can apply no matter what software you use, and a little bit of how you can do it it Danomics.
Below you will find a list of links to webinars that we have done in the past as well as to our educational series which serves as both a reference for performing petrophysical calculations as well as how to perform the interpretation in the platform. These are different than our help videos that can be found on any here.
- Multiwell Project Basics
- Mineral Inversion in Danomics
- Interpretation Read Data: Data pre-conditioning, normalization, and repair
- Applying AI/ML to Petrophysical Challenges
- AI/ML Model Development, Deployment, and Danomics as the Innovation Pipeline
- Applying K-Means to Subsurface Mapping
- Interpretation Ready Data Workflows: Reducing project startup costs