DCA Software Help
Danomics DCA software support is available to all Danomics subscribers. Below is information on how to get started, load data, and generate interpretations. If you need further help please contact us.
Here is example data from the state of Wyoming’s oil and gas commission.
How to Guides
These guides provide overviews on much of the basic functionality that is available within Danomics DCA tool. We strive to keep these up to date, but there may be some changes with respect to styling or appearance. However, the mechanics should be largely the same. If you have any difficulties, please contact us.
- Loading Data
- Creating a New Project
- Modifying Interpretations
- Adding Economics to the Interpretation
- Exporting DCA Results
DCA Help Videos
- Loading Production and well-header data
- Creating a new decline curve analysis project
- Generating multi-well type curves from a well set
- Performing a DCA analysis using automated and type well curve approaches
- Tutorial: Full Interpretation that covers:
- Loading Well Header and Production Data
- Creating a new DCA file
- Setting global constraints
- Filtering the data
- Manually modifying interpretations
- Exporting results
- Tutorial: Automated DCA with Flows