Danomics is a cloud SaaS startup providing analytics software for finding oil and gas. Danomics uses machine learning and cloud-based automation to scale analysis workflows by up to 100x.
As a Junior Full-Stack Software Engineer you will be given the responsibility to implement new features and functionality while developing your skills. Your profession growth will be guided by the Head of Software, and you will gain knowledge of software design and how to turn customer requests into commercial features. As a full-stack position, you will work in both Java back-end code and React front-end code.
This is a remote position and can be performed from anywhere. You will interact daily with a team based in Houston and Berlin.
- Base salary starting at $70k/year + bonuses and benefits.
- Autonomy and freedom to ensure a high quality user experience and functionality.
- Company-wide visibility and opportunity to see the impact of your work.
- Significant opportunity for skill enhancement and career development.
- 2+ years of experience with software development.
- Professional experience with either React or Java, preferably both.
- Commitment to writing thoroughly unit-tested code.
- Knowledge of version control (preferably Git).
- Ability to solve problems while working independently.
- Experience working with established code-bases in commercial software.
- Strong background in math and comfort working with technical equations.
- Strong communication skills; fluent in English.
- Degree in computer science or related field.
This is a remote position and you will be able to work from anywhere. Good phone and internet connection are requirements, and must be available during core business hours.
No recruiters please.
Full-time. Exception candidates may be considered for half-time or contract roles.
Apply now by sending an email to email@example.com with the subject “Junior Full-Stack Software Engineer”.