There are lots of different methods out there for analyzing TOC. In Danomics Petrophysical Insights we offer 6 distinct methods. These include:
- Schmoker’s method: An empirical, density-based method.
- RhoB methods: An average of 12 of the most popular empirical density-only methods.
- Vernik’s method: A density-based method that utilizes clay density as an input
- Passey’s Sonic method: The classic Delta-logR model based on resistivity and sonic, which is visually calibrated.
- Passey’s Neutron method: The N-logR method based on resistivity and neutron, which is visually calibrated.
- Passey’s Density method: The D-logR method based on resistivity and density, which is visually calibrated.
- Modified Passey method: A resistivity based method.
- Faust: A sonic based method.