Data loading in Danomics Petrophysics
Danomics Petrophysics software can take several different data types. The video below is a quick tutorial on data loading in the software.
Data Types Available
The Danomics platform has two project types – Petrophysics (.cpi files) and Decline Curve Analysis (.dca files). For these there are five basic types of data that the platform utilizes:
- IHS 297 format well header data files (petrophysics & DCA projects)
- IHS 298 format production data files (DCA projects only)
- Well header data from spreadsheets (petrophysics
- Well tops data from spreadsheets (petrophysics
- Well log data in LAS 2.0/3.0 format in a zipped file folder (petrophysics
The video outlines how to upload each file type and explains how to create a zipped file folder if you are unfamiliar with that process.